Sunday, June 29, 2008

Update, Update...Read all about it!

We have a couple news-worthy items to report:
1) Katie and I are going to visit her aunt and uncle (the wine-making ones in Forestville) the day after Independence Day. Ever since we tasted the wine at the Grand Island Mansion (from now on I might use GIM for short) we have wanted to pour some of Robert's wine. I'll tell you the name when I know for sure how to spell it - don't want there to be any false advertising! I believe that the wine will be '06 Zinfandel.
2) We have our plane tickets booked to New York for our honeymoon! We talked about going earlier before we were engaged, we both have never been. It will be great to check out some of the fantastic museums and eat great food, all without having to drive when we are there! We're also planning on going to Maine. The coast looks gorgeous! Hopefully by Monday our flights will be settled. My uncle and aunt, Ed and Rhoda, live in Way Down East (I think that's what the region is called!) and plan on staying with them for a spell. We'll be flying into Portland, ME and get to check out this 17th century "English" city. Incredible.

No comments: